A downloadable game for Windows
Punchotron was built for exactly one purpose: Punching.
Unfortunately the technological progress made him obsolete, but his programmed desire to punch persisted. Society couldn't handle his ways, so he got locked up in a robotic asylum on the moon Phobos under the watchful eye of the best Cybear guards avaible to the space government.
Naturally, punchotron escaped. And now it's your opportunity to help him fulfill his desire.
- 2D Sprite-based Beat'em Up
- Randomized Levels (Five different "themes": City, Desert, Snow, Past, Future)
- "Arcade" style (Infinite number of levels with an increasing difficulty)
- Kinda "Reverse Robotron 2084"; You are a robot, humans want you dead
Also avaible on Sinnesloeschen.com:
- Punchotron 2083 executable
- "Readme" Text file
Unpunch the content to a folder of your choice, double-punch the Punchotron 2083 executable to punch the game.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.